Saturday 23 October 2010

My Journey Begins...

It all began for me in the summer of 2009. Starting with a few days researching on the Internet, I came across what I believe is an absolute must for all beginners babypips.com.  This site includes everything from, What is Forex, Why Forex & Who Trades Forex, right through to Support & Resistance, Candlesticks, Fibonacci, Moving Averages, Creating a Trading Plan and much more than I can mention in one blog post.

I then purchased Currency Trading for Dummies written by the founders Mark Galait & Brian Dolan. This book was inexpensive and taught me about, how the Forex Market works and Macroeconomic Factors that impact on Currency Rates. There were some very good Fundamental Analysis and also my favourite part of the book Technical Analysis (Charting, Trend Analysis and Candlesticks). The book also  gave me guidance on developing my own Trading Plan. Included were examples of trade set ups, and also lots of valuable information on the most common mistakes, Risk-Management and much more.

After all this excellent information I was excited and ready to go to the next stage Demo Trading.

Discipline and conscious control over emotional state are the 2 factors that determine Forex Winners or Losers

No comments:

Post a Comment